Finneess

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This one is a little complex, not gonna lie
Basically, what I need is to emulate P3P's skill card system, which consist in when an actor gets to x level, they generate an item you can use to learn new skills (The skill learn can be done via eventing, so only the system itself is important). Also, when checking said actor status screen, you can see if they can give a skill card, as shown below
hqdefault.jpg
I've tried looking for similar scripts myself, but I got nothing. I'd be really grateful if anyone could help me out

Heirukichi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gaining a card when leveling up is not that hard, you can even do that with normal events. Just store your actors' level in variables and compare them to their current level. If the current level is higher, it means that the actor leveled up. If the level is meant to give you a card, add the respective card to the inventory.

Depending on how you implement it, you might have a faster or slower solution, but it still works. The whole GUI showing the card, however, is very specific and depends on how you want to implement it. I am afraid that you will have to find a script specifically for your game or take a look at Luna Engine and see what you can do with it.

Finneess

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gaining a card when leveling up is not that hard, you can even do that with normal events. Just store your actors' level in variables and compare them to their current level. If the current level is higher, it means that the actor leveled up. If the level is meant to give you a card, add the respective card to the inventory.

Depending on how you implement it, you might have a faster or slower solution, but it still works. The whole GUI showing the card, however, is very specific and depends on how you want to implement it. I am afraid that you will have to find a script specifically for your game or take a look at Luna Engine and see what you can do with it.
I'll see what I can do, thanks for the tip!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Densuki