- Aug 4, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Howdy, Actor Reference is a must for heavily evented games with multiple playable characters. Simply put it allows you to use an Actor as a Reference to any other Actor using a Variable. Yep that's right now you can have a Player Actor that will reference whatever Actor the Player is controlling assuming you set the Variable to there ID.
- Simplify eventing for Multi-Playable character games by having a single Player actor reference the one being played as.
- Simply add <Reference: VARIABLE> to any Actor where VARIABLE is the ID of the Variable.
- Set the Variable to the ID of whatever Actor should be used instead or 0 to disable.
- You are free to use this plugin in any RMMV project.
- You may use this plugin for free without limitation.
- You may credit me optionally, would be nice. :3
- Please post any bugs or suggestions below, I will be using this plugin in my upcoming game.