Actor Reference (Easily Event Edition)

Rehtinor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Howdy, Actor Reference is a must for heavily evented games with multiple playable characters. Simply put it allows you to use an Actor as a Reference to any other Actor using a Variable. Yep that's right now you can have a Player Actor that will reference whatever Actor the Player is controlling assuming you set the Variable to there ID.

Features:
  • Simplify eventing for Multi-Playable character games by having a single Player actor reference the one being played as.
Usage:
  • Simply add <Reference: VARIABLE> to any Actor where VARIABLE is the ID of the Variable.
  • Set the Variable to the ID of whatever Actor should be used instead or 0 to disable.
License:
  • You are free to use this plugin in any RMMV project.
  • You may use this plugin for free without limitation.
  • You may credit me optionally, would be nice. :3
Script Modifies:
  • Game_Actors.prototype.actor
Notes:
  • Please post any bugs or suggestions below, I will be using this plugin in my upcoming game.
Download:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazoBreeze