First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actor Select

Version 1.00

by SumRndmDde

What This Plugin Does:

Currently, RPG Maker MV has the ability to pull up a screen to select an Item and have its ID stored in a variable, but not the same for Actors.

Well....this Plugin gives you that capability.

A window that lists all of the Actors in the Player's party can be called and the Player can select an Actor to be stored in a variable and used as the developer pleases.

How To Use It:

This Plugin mainly functions using Plugin Commands.

Here is a list of all available commands:

OpenActorSelect x

This command opens the Actor Select screen.
The ID of the Actor selected will be stored in Variable ID x.

For example, OpenActorSelect 2 will open the Actor Select screen and store the result in Variable ID 2.

OpenActorSelect skill

Once an Actor is selected, the Player will be brought to that Actor’s Skill menu.

OpenActorSelect equip

Once an Actor is selected, the Player will be brought to that Actor’s Equip menu.

OpenActorSelect status

Once an Actor is selected, the Player will be brought to that Actor’s Status menu.

Download:

The Plugin can be downloaded here:

http://sumrndm.site/actor-select/

Terms of Use:

– This Plugin may be used in free or commercial games.– You are allowed to edit for personal usage.– You may NOT steal code for your own released Plugins without credit.– If used in any publicly released game, then “SumRndmDde” must be given credited.– Would be awesome if you link my YouTube also.

Change Log:

Version 1.00

- This Plugin climbed out of the depths of Sublime Text

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy