Actors Baby/Toddler Faces, Characters, and SV Battlers

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by ACECORP, Jun 12, 2016.

1. ACECORP

ACECORP Founder & Entrepreneur Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Looking for some RPGMaker MV compatible actor Sprite Sheets Sets with Face/Character/SV Battler to use for Baby/Toddler Playable Character Actors.

Does anyone know if such a resource exists and if it does, where I can find it? 

2. Euphony

Euphony Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm not sure you would classify it as "toddler", but Granny has a child sprite template and some children in her thread here. Flirion also did some recolors of the child sprites and their faces for variety here. You might find more if you use the search function to look through the MV resource forum.

Not totally sure about battlers, but I don't recall seeing those just yet. Keep in mind MV is still pretty new and the resource pool is pretty limited compared to VX, so you might have to request things like this. If you do, it helps to have specific character designs in mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

4. ACECORP

ACECORP Founder & Entrepreneur Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ideally, i am looking for some male baby and toddler face, sv battlers, damage, and charsets. Brown hair and blond, Not too picky but it would be nice to have a few sprite sheets to pull this kind of stuff from for both playable actor characters and npc's.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016