MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
i was wondering if you could create a plugincommand that will allow us to change the main actor id, my game uses 3 different actors (we allow player to choose thier gender, which then adds the selected genders(built actor)

Georg

That guy that tries to do some big RPG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Google Translator:

I have a question: Is it possible to use the degree of friendship as a condition for an event? Failure to do so: Is it difficult to add that to the plugin?

It would also be nice if they could add "ranges" of relationship. Not necessarily as established ranges, but as ranges that just appears on the scene, which can only be written by the user with a plugin command.

Thanks for answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello Moogle X,

I'm using this plugin for my team's upcoming game. Great work!

One thing i've noticed though is that the portraits get cut off at the top and bottom -- it's very noticeable specifically in my case because my portraits have square borders around them (meaning the top and bottom part of the square border are visibly cut off). I hope in the future the portrait size can be customizeable or something. Thanks! :)

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I started working on the new version of this plugin, which is going to focus on "multiple leaders" idea. To be honest, I am not sure if I am able to pull it off.

The windows will need to be redesigned. The old learn skill system will need adjustment. The plugin command will end up longer and be more "wordy" too, which might be a big turn off for some people.

On the bright side, some new interesting stuff can be added too. If actor 1 has max FP with actor 2, while actor 2 also has max FP with actor 1, it can be used as a trigger for some special unlocked skills or stats boost. Or even co-op skill??

Anyway, feel free to share any interesting advice/improvement you all had in mind for the next version.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I started working on the new version of this plugin, which is going to focus on "multiple leaders" idea. To be honest, I am not sure if I am able to pull it off.

The windows will need to be redesigned. The old learn skill system will need adjustment. The plugin command will end up longer and be more "wordy" too, which might be a big turn off for some people.

On the bright side, some new interesting stuff can be added too. If actor 1 has max FP with actor 2, while actor 2 also has max FP with actor 1, it can be used as a trigger for some special unlocked skills or stats boost. Or even co-op skill??

Anyway, feel free to share any interesting advice/improvement you all had in mind for the next version.
please implement system restrictions on certain actors to reach certain levels once a common event is activated, perfect for marriage system i.e. fire emblem

Soryn

The Waffle King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I really like the idea of a co-op skill based on friendship.

The "multiple leaders" idea would be the most brilliant (if you can pull it off).  I would love to see that turned into a faction system which would have countless uses and give untold depth. This way actors can have relationships with each other instead of just with the main character.  You could then make conditional party members based on various FP levels... or even branching story lines.  This would be quite integral to my game, not saying you should develop it just for me, but I think many others would also find this quite useful.

Hopefully you can pull it off.  I don't think people would have a major problem with the increased wordiness of the plugin command for a system of this caliber.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really like the idea of a co-op skill based on friendship.

The "multiple leaders" idea would be the most brilliant (if you can pull it off).  I would love to see that turned into a faction system which would have countless uses and give untold depth. This way actors can have relationships with each other instead of just with the main character.  You could then make conditional party members based on various FP levels... or even branching story lines.  This would be quite integral to my game, not saying you should develop it just for me, but I think many others would also find this quite useful.

Hopefully you can pull it off.  I don't think people would have a major problem with the increased wordiness of the plugin command for a system of this caliber.
I pretty much agree with everything Soryn said, I think having it so each actor has a relationship with every other actor would be really cool and would work well with co-op skills using Jay's Dueltech and with other plugins!!

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
New version is done! :guffaw:

Behold Multiple Leaders!

AFS_MultiLeaders_zps4gfb94e7.png
New Features
- You are now able to use more than one Leader. Decide which actor to become leader by using notetag.

- New "Best Friend Skill" that's unlocked when 2 actors have Maximum Friendship Level with each other.

- Global Level Cap feature! Apply level cap restriction at anytime to any actors by using plugin commands.

- FP Lock effect. Temporarily prevent certain actor from gaining or losing FP by using plugin command.

- Friendship Icons. Customize which icon(s) that show up at certain level by using notetag.

- Custom Friend Icon. Add any icon to any actor at anytime mid-game by using plugin command.

- Custom Leader Icon. Use plugin command to add/remove icon in Window Leader List.

- More variable control. Quickly check which actor has the highest FP or Friendship Level among the Leader's friend list.

- Complete window customization. Disable or enable some parts of the window. Adjust the Offset X and Offset Y to your liking!

This update was quiet difficult to do. I am so glad I able to pull it off. :D

Enjoy the new version of the plugin! Check the first post for update.

Georg

That guy that tries to do some big RPG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh great!! I was waiting for this XD. It's amazing how many new features it has compared to its previous version XD. It really is appreciated :) .

PS: You can use any command as a conditional?? To enable events, I mean.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I already found it.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This new update is a big improvement. I'm glad you made it!

Another Request!

Would it possible to disable the "Friendship level X" text and instead only show the custom icons?
I would very much like this to be a parameter in the plugin settings.

And while we're at it, how about if you could decide to not only disable the text but also change it to say something else (like "love" etc).
I bet you could make all this customization available in just one parameter where you could enter the text (friendship level would be default) and "false" would turn it off. :)

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Parallax Panda

Yes, you can disable the "Friendship Level" text and number.

Yes, "Friendship Level" text can also be changed too.

Yes, You can also show only the custom icons (you will need to write so many notetags for this).

LuLight

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Oh my god  it very very very great!!!

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Wow nice improvement will be trying this out too when I get a chance. My projects using so many of your plugins :D

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My reaction is literally just  :o ........................ :) ... :D

This update has made this plugin more amazing than I'd ever had imagined!! Its incredible!

flirion

White Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for creating this great plugin. ^^

darkkitten

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'd love to see a small demo to get a better idea how to use this plugin if possible :)

Logan C.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Great plugin, but that "Back" button looks unnecessary. Is there a way to remove it?

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello Moogle_X,

Thanks for the update!

It seems like the up and down borders of the portraits in the friendship menu are still being cropped -- the portraits in my game are enclosed within a thick border hence it's clearly visible. However, i like your plugin so much that i'm willing to either remove the borders, or, just decrease the size of my portraits overall.

But anyway, thanks again!

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@DustyCat Media

In the plugin parameters, try changing "Maximum Number of Rows" to lower number.

Alternatively, increase your screen resolution to something with bigger height (use Yanfly Core plugin).

EDIT:

@Everyone

I noticed a game breaking bug with skills/items usage. (All I missed is a simple parenthesis () !) ;_;

Please redownload the plugin to the latest version (v2.01) to fix the issue.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Maybe i am just blind or stupid.... But for some reason my non-main actors dont show up in the friendship menu :/

Do you need to ass them manually like in the version before and if so, how do i do it?

I tried this plugin call :

AFS Unlock Friend 5 Leader 1

But it does not work o0

EDIT: ok, I used the wrong plugin call.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?
Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZachSkeling