Thank you for this.

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Can you help me with something....
I've set the Actor X as a Leader in the Database! Now, in an Event, I've wrote following:
AFS Show Leader 5 (5 is the ID of the Main Protagonist!)
AFS Show Friend 6 Leader 5 (6 is another Protagonist!)
AFS Show Friend 7 Leader 5 (7 is also another Protagonist!)

Then I have putted the Command to Gain the FP...

After the Event is done, Actor 6 and 7 doesnt appear in the Friendship List... Why? I dont get an Error or something, they just dont appear in it ._.
I've deactivated all Plugins and started a new Game, yet they dont appear in the List...

Thanks in advance!
I'm having this same issue. No matter what command I use, I can't get the actors to show up in the friendship list. No error message or anything. It just doesn't work.

How did you resolve?

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can there also be a friendship decrease as well? Ex: certain things you say/do lower friendship.

Also how do I set this up?

vgde01mb

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whenever I try and access the relationship panel in the main menu, I get this:
"TypeError
Cannot read property 'hasSetImage' of undefined"
Please help!

The A.C Gamez

Gamer/Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What Is The x AND y Exactly

Including Me

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ita, Es, Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys! Is there any way to remove a skill if Friendship Level goes under a treshold?

For example, in my Project all actors with Friendship Level >= 3 gain a passive skill (called "Loyalty") witch gives 3% Def and M.Def boost.

If an actor loses FP and downgrades to Friendship Leve 2, how do i disable "Loyalty"?

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having this same issue. No matter what command I use, I can't get the actors to show up in the friendship list. No error message or anything. It just doesn't work.

How did you resolve?
Same issue here. The command is on the Main Menu but no matter what Plugin command I use, no Actors show up in the friendship window. Anyone found a fix yet?

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Same issue here. The command is on the Main Menu but no matter what Plugin command I use, no Actors show up in the friendship window. Anyone found a fix yet?
I actually was able to solve this, but it was a while ago so I have to look back and see what exactly I did. If I remember correctly, I misunderstood one of the plugin commands.

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually realized it was my debugger causing an issue, so mine works now as well! Of course the very last thing I even considered, haha.

dawnsin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i know this is an odd request but is there anyway to make it where instead of it just being a friendship system you can also make an enemy of someone who used to be your friend? like if you kept making the wrong choice and after you hit lvl 0 friendship have it where it could go to -1 or have a list of people who consider you to be an enemy

brockie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also had a lot of trouble getting actors to show up in the Friendship window—what ended up working for me was creating a completely new save file, instead of continuing with a previous save file (even though in the previous save file, no actor friendship info had been called for).

Now I'm running into a small glitch where, if I open the Friendship window for the first time, none of the actor's faces are there, but their names, the friendship level text, icons, etc. are all there. If I open it a second time (without doing anything in between), the faces suddenly appear. Opening an empty friendship window (before any actors are 'unlocked') doesn't resolve this problem, and it only happens ONCE (i.e., I've 'unlocked' actor 2, go to friendship window, their face isn't there. I 'unlock' actors 3 and 4, go to the friendship window, and actors 2, 3, and 4 all show up with their faces).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Runako

Miracle/Magic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to do this hut with NPCs or???

nathkyo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if it was possible. Could you set up the plug-in To have a title on the level of friendship that you reach currently and if there was a way to lock it. so no matter if you do something that should decrease it that level of friendship will remain. Sort of like once your friends you can go higher but if you do something you don't lose The set friendship. For example. Actor one has now built up a friendship with actor 2
however actor one is pursuing actor three. Actor one and actor two are still friends. So any relationship building with actor free will not cause their friendship level to decrease. However it cannot build past friends.

shindow

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I am experiencing the same issue as Brockie... :( Actor image doesn't show up the first time, only the second time opening the menu. Not a deal breaker, but just strange.

Thanks for the plug in :) It's exactly what I needed aside that tiny glitch.

dgo1980

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Please help i can´t do it to work

mattduleheart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone! I Know I'm a little late to this party lol anyway, I'm trying to come up with a system where when Leader x friendship level reaches LVL y for Friend z a cutscene will play, but I'm not looking the common event plugin ether, the cutscene is set to play in a specific map and I'm not sure how I can Implement this. If anyone can help with this thank you, also if you need more clarification I will be happy to provide.

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@mattduleheart
I am not really remember exactly. But, I believe you could use common event notetag.

<AFS Event Level x Leader y: n>

Then, set that common event to turn on specific in-game switch.

Then, set that switch as a "trigger" to activate cutscene when entering specific map.

I haven't touch MV for a long time. So, I am not really sure about the exact details . Lol.

Anohe1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use a link attack like in trail of cold steel ?

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like a promising plugin a question

Can I set it up so that characters gain fp by wining battles together in combat?

Say you have 4 members in battle the ones that are in the battle each gain an fp with eachother

Looking for a way to use this system so characters can unlock unity skills with eachother after gaining so much fp from fighting with each other

Thanks for listening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli