Actors Friendship System

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Moogle_X, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Flaqko

Flaqko Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you for this.

2. Lonewulf123

Lonewulf123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Enlish
    I'm having this same issue. No matter what command I use, I can't get the actors to show up in the friendship list. No error message or anything. It just doesn't work.

How did you resolve?

3. Lyseth

Lyseth Potato Mage Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can there also be a friendship decrease as well? Ex: certain things you say/do lower friendship.

Also how do I set this up?

4. vgde01mb

vgde01mb Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Whenever I try and access the relationship panel in the main menu, I get this:
    "TypeError
    Cannot read property 'hasSetImage' of undefined"
    Please help!

5. The A.C Gamez

The A.C Gamez Gamer/Game Maker Member

First Language:
    Eglish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  6. The A.C Gamez

The A.C Gamez Gamer/Game Maker Member

First Language:
    Eglish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    What Is The x AND y Exactly

7. Including Me

Including Me Warper Member

First Language:
    Ita, Es, Eng
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello guys! Is there any way to remove a skill if Friendship Level goes under a treshold?

For example, in my Project all actors with Friendship Level >= 3 gain a passive skill (called "Loyalty") witch gives 3% Def and M.Def boost.

If an actor loses FP and downgrades to Friendship Leve 2, how do i disable "Loyalty"?

8. esterk

esterk Lovable Rogue Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Same issue here. The command is on the Main Menu but no matter what Plugin command I use, no Actors show up in the friendship window. Anyone found a fix yet?

9. Lonewulf123

Lonewulf123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Enlish
    I actually was able to solve this, but it was a while ago so I have to look back and see what exactly I did. If I remember correctly, I misunderstood one of the plugin commands.

10. esterk

esterk Lovable Rogue Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I actually realized it was my debugger causing an issue, so mine works now as well! Of course the very last thing I even considered, haha.

Lonewulf123 likes this.
  11. dawnsin

dawnsin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    i know this is an odd request but is there anyway to make it where instead of it just being a friendship system you can also make an enemy of someone who used to be your friend? like if you kept making the wrong choice and after you hit lvl 0 friendship have it where it could go to -1 or have a list of people who consider you to be an enemy

12. brockie

brockie Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I also had a lot of trouble getting actors to show up in the Friendship window—what ended up working for me was creating a completely new save file, instead of continuing with a previous save file (even though in the previous save file, no actor friendship info had been called for).

Now I'm running into a small glitch where, if I open the Friendship window for the first time, none of the actor's faces are there, but their names, the friendship level text, icons, etc. are all there. If I open it a second time (without doing anything in between), the faces suddenly appear. Opening an empty friendship window (before any actors are 'unlocked') doesn't resolve this problem, and it only happens ONCE (i.e., I've 'unlocked' actor 2, go to friendship window, their face isn't there. I 'unlock' actors 3 and 4, go to the friendship window, and actors 2, 3, and 4 all show up with their faces).

Has anyone else experienced this?

13. Runako

Runako Miracle/Magic Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is it possible to do this hut with NPCs or???

14. nathkyo

nathkyo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I was wondering if it was possible. Could you set up the plug-in To have a title on the level of friendship that you reach currently and if there was a way to lock it. so no matter if you do something that should decrease it that level of friendship will remain. Sort of like once your friends you can go higher but if you do something you don't lose The set friendship. For example. Actor one has now built up a friendship with actor 2
    however actor one is pursuing actor three. Actor one and actor two are still friends. So any relationship building with actor free will not cause their friendship level to decrease. However it cannot build past friends.

15. shindow

shindow Villager Member

I am experiencing the same issue as Brockie... :( Actor image doesn't show up the first time, only the second time opening the menu. Not a deal breaker, but just strange.

Thanks for the plug in :) It's exactly what I needed aside that tiny glitch.

16. dgo1980

dgo1980 Villager Member

First Language:
    spanish
    Please help i can´t do it to work

17. mattduleheart

mattduleheart Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hey everyone! I Know I'm a little late to this party lol anyway, I'm trying to come up with a system where when Leader x friendship level reaches LVL y for Friend z a cutscene will play, but I'm not looking the common event plugin ether, the cutscene is set to play in a specific map and I'm not sure how I can Implement this. If anyone can help with this thank you, also if you need more clarification I will be happy to provide.

18. Moogle_X

Moogle_X Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @mattduleheart
    I am not really remember exactly. But, I believe you could use common event notetag.

<AFS Event Level x Leader y: n>

Then, set that common event to turn on specific in-game switch.

Then, set that switch as a "trigger" to activate cutscene when entering specific map.

I haven't touch MV for a long time. So, I am not really sure about the exact details . Lol.

mattduleheart and Anohe1 like this.
  19. Anohe1

Anohe1 Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is it possible to use a link attack like in trail of cold steel ?

20. Ashfell

Ashfell Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Seems like a promising plugin a question

Can I set it up so that characters gain fp by wining battles together in combat?

Say you have 4 members in battle the ones that are in the battle each gain an fp with eachother

Looking for a way to use this system so characters can unlock unity skills with eachother after gaining so much fp from fighting with each other

Thanks for listening