Anohe1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like a promising plugin a question

Can I set it up so that characters gain fp by wining battles together in combat?

Say you have 4 members in battle the ones that are in the battle each gain an fp with eachother

Looking for a way to use this system so characters can unlock unity skills with eachother after gaining so much fp from fighting with each other

Thanks for listening
Actually I am working on the same thing and I think I figured a way to do that but it is not sure yet

KorvasTerindar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dunno if this has been asked, but could this be used or modified for a romance system, similar to rune factory?

Anohe1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes it is possible through common event

SarcasticSloth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please forgive me if this was already asked, I did not see it anywhere. I love this plugin and it works great as a 'Trust" system for my game. I'm wondering if it is possible to have the gauges change color depending on their value? For example, a low trust rating would show up as red, a medium rating would show up as yellow, and a high rating would show up as green. Is this possible? Or is there a way that i can change the script so that it does this? Thank you.

mythicowow

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
edit Nvm- figured it out, you can reskin the windows by just changing the system window.png since it uses that
thanks for the loverly plugin

Last edited:

oipou

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
it says "cannot read property 'afsleader' of null help

Sloff1155

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can we get a Tut Video on Youtube. I can't seem to make it work.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I need some help, I'm getting this error

Cannot read property 'afsShowFriendship' of null

What am I doing wrong? I used this plugin command AFS Show Friend 0010 Leader 0001
I set actor 1 as leader, I have single leader mode on

Allusion

♕ The Girl Who Lived (for chocolate) ♛
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit: Never mind, it does work if you use the rar download! I'd gotten the plugin from github, maybe that had something to do with it?

So I'm unsure if this plugin is still working, or if I'm just doing something wrong, but...it's really not operating the way it's intended to. The multi-leader version of the window won't even show the side bar with actor's faces, and no plugin command works to add anyone to the scene. This is on a brand new project, with everything but some Yanfly message plugins turned off.

If anyone can get this thing to work, could you please upload a demo of it? Just a bare-bones thing with the plugins installed and maybe 1 or 2 relations set up, so we can see how to do it? I tried contacting the coder, but I don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon, and this is such an amazing system. I'd hate to see it sit if it doesn't have to.

Last edited:

Synrec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Script is incompatible with DreamX catch enemies script.

Error associated:
YEP_CoreEngine.js:1098
TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
at Game_Actor.learnAfsSkill (Moogle_X_ActorsFriendshipSystem.js:1155)
at Game_Actor.initAfsSkills (Moogle_X_ActorsFriendshipSystem.js:1150)
at Game_Actor.setup (Moogle_X_ActorsFriendshipSystem.js:1060)
at Game_Actor.setup (MPP_CharacterMake.js:1716)
at Game_Actor.initialize (rpg_objects.js:3408)
at new Game_Actor (rpg_objects.js:3393)
at Game_Actors.actor (rpg_objects.js:4587)
at rpg_objects.js:4796
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at Game_Party.allMembers (rpg_objects.js:4795)

Issue occurs when I try to catch an enemy and it joins the team either mid battle or post battle.

Dream X script: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/capture-enemies.57771/

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a bug not displaying portraits when you open the menu on the first time when you load a save-game.

P.S This plugin saves some kind of information into your save file increasing savefile size from 50KB to 300KB (I've added 2 characters, probably size is increased even more with additional actors) for example. Saving also takes 5x times longer.

Last edited:

Creathian

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For everyone having issues with getting characters to display in the friend menu when you're using the multi leader layout, you need to run the plug in command AFS Show Friend x Leader y for each actor and each leader. When you only assign the leaders through a command, or use the all actors are leaders feature, the game adds the characters to the leader menu, but doesn't add any of the actors to the friend menu by default.

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok disappearing faces can be fixed using something like galvs image preloader and storing the faces. But there's still issue with save file size. Each actor even the blank one adds to the save file size. Probably not a problem for most, but at 100 actors save file size reaches 300-400kb and saving slows down greatly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinkExe