bis1994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Guys! I would like to know where I can find full body references (can be renders, model sheets, any kind that matches) os the MV, XP and VX actors (The ones that comes with the database in both makers). Also the cover heroes from both Makers (That screen that appears before the program launches).Dont need to be exactly full body like a model sheet, but at least showing the front side in full details.
Thanks in advice!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about the others, but for MV....
To get the cover art characters, I think you'd be best buying the Cover Art Character Pack so that you can look at all the bust graphics.
There's a few full bodies for the actors if you look at the battler art (sv_enemies) They're not always ideal references, and some actors are missing, but it should be a good start to fill in the blanks from.
I also found this chibi of Marsha which is from here. I couldn't see any other characters though.
Untitled.png
It'd be really cool if MV could release some of the design details, not even as bust sets, but just so people could even make their own drawings... I'm not sure if any of the Japanese blogs would have more graphics, but I couldn't really help you out navigating those. :kaoeh:

Sorry that I can't help out more. If anyone does come across better references, I'd appreciate knowing too!

bis1994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, Thanx anyway, I'll keep searching:kaothx:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainingLamppost