bis1994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Guys! I would like to know where I can find full body references (can be renders, model sheets, any kind that matches) os the MV, XP and VX actors (The ones that comes with the database in both makers). Also the cover heroes from both Makers (That screen that appears before the program launches).Dont need to be exactly full body like a model sheet, but at least showing the front side in full details.
Thanks in advice!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about the others, but for MV....
To get the cover art characters, I think you'd be best buying the Cover Art Character Pack so that you can look at all the bust graphics.
There's a few full bodies for the actors if you look at the battler art (sv_enemies) They're not always ideal references, and some actors are missing, but it should be a good start to fill in the blanks from.
I also found this chibi of Marsha which is from here. I couldn't see any other characters though.
Untitled.png
It'd be really cool if MV could release some of the design details, not even as bust sets, but just so people could even make their own drawings... I'm not sure if any of the Japanese blogs would have more graphics, but I couldn't really help you out navigating those. :kaoeh:

Sorry that I can't help out more. If anyone does come across better references, I'd appreciate knowing too!

bis1994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, Thanx anyway, I'll keep searching:kaothx:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haniffauziyatun