How to create a storage where you can only withdraw a max number of 6 actors?

• Eventing

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Using plugins in another way

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

comoaligero

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm making a monster game, with a system that is similar to Pokemon games, where you can catch monsters and leave them in a storage box or something like that. But, I've a problem. I want my game to have a base party of 6 members, where only 3 of them can fight at the same time, and then you can exchange between these 6 members during battle, and outside battle.
I downloaded YEP_PartySYSTEM and MonsterStorageBox plugin to make this, but the thing is, that I can't limit the number of party members to 6, and make only 3 of them to fight. Also, I don't know how to use this plugins to make a storage where you can only withdraw 6 monsters, and no more.

Maybe there is way to make this with events and without plugins (I doubt it), but I will listen to any idea and solution because I'm lost at this point.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english :p

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously? A poll?

I think Nio Kasgami wrote a very simple plugin to allow you to set the number of battle members. It does not limit your party size to 6, but if you only add/remove party members via events, then you can easily do a check before adding one to see if there are 6 already, and don't add anymore if it's already at the maximum size.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiffem