BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I bought AD jungle a while ago but recently started using it, and I'm having a hard time animating the waterfalls.
The normal options (walking/stepping animation on) doesn't work. How can I animate them? Tried to fiddle with the custom routine and the speed settings, but it either moves way too fast or crazy slow.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are those waterfalls on the A tile or as charactersheet? if its B-E, than they animate though.
and you need to animate yourself.

so far I understand it though are Celianna's more parallax tiles, and probably need to edit if you
want them to use in the editor. (but I can be wrong)

you can ask the creator of those herself?

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
They are charactersets. Not tiles. And it has nothing to do with parallax mapping.. They're made to be animated.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.
I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.
Nerine wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
I have an issue with your window skin plugin. After using plugin command to change window skin, it doesn't change the skin for message boxes and choice boxes until a player opens inventory.
Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it?

I've been struggling with getting a couple skills setup, trying over and over and doing common events...and now I got it working with just one state.
When the answer is so simple, I don't know whether to be happy or eh about how much time it took to realize the issue. :kaoeh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armexploit