Terakay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd like to add the character's bust to the status screen. I have Galv's menu bust plugin, but on the status screen it just shows the smaller face pictures. Is there a way to show the full size busts on the status screen too?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will attempt to make this for you this morning.

Edit* here you go :)

You have to set the x and y position in the plugin parameters for your busts to place them where you want. I don't know what resolution or anything you have so I just did it this way for maximum compatibility.

Also, place <bust:filename> note tag in actors tab in database replacing filename with the filename of the bust in the picture folder. (No spaces)

Let me know if you need any thing else with this plugin.

Edit #2* I deleted and reuploaded a better version, this one lets you choose if you want to use the original faceset or not in the plugin parameters

Attachments

• DM_StatusBusts.js
    5.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Terakay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great, this works. And how would I get rid of the face on the top left of the status screen? Hopefully this would move the level, hp/mp/tp/exp text over, leaving room for the top of the bust on the right side.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With the newest version you can change the value to false to hide the original faceset graphic. Then what might help is setting the "Show In Front of all Window Contents" Param to false which it should be by default now. This will place the image nicely behind all of the window contents.

For the level, hp/mp/tp/exp, I can add the capability in for you next update.

StatusScreenBustsPluginParams.png

Terakay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any luck updating it to push over the lvl/hp/mp/exp text?

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any luck updating it to push over the lvl/hp/mp/exp text?
Alright I'm back with a major update, this time it gives you pretty much the ability to move everything in the scene you just have to play with values. Be aware the EXP X and Y Position may affect its values X and Y Positions, again you'll have to play around with it but here's an example of what I came up with in a matter of minutes:

example_status_screen.png

newParameters.png

Attachments

• DM_StatusBusts.js
    9 KB · Views: 1

Terakay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome work! It's perfect. And I just realized the skill screen is the same way; would there be an easy way to do the same thing you've done here with the status screen, with the skill screen (bust, no face).
You've already put in a ton of effort on my behalf so if you don't want to that's fine.

Terakay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hate to necromance this thread, but now that I have more of my portraits I'm wondering if it's possible to have them go all the way down to the bottom of the screen (not cut off on the menu). I'm using the standard 816x624 resolution--is there an edit I can make to the plugin code to change this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raizus