desertbriar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I need some help adding a command to the augments menu in Yanfly's Attachable Augments plugin for MV.

I noticed that it would be very tedious for the player to have to unequip each augment individually whenever they need to sell off old weapons or upgrade to a better weapon, and would like a command added to remove them all at once for a better quality of life experience.

1659973087410.png
With some searching I think some have found a script call/the function that is able to remove multiple augments in these threads:

However, I'm completely lost as to how it could be added as a command due to my very limited knowledge of js. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Scatkat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Send me a picture of your Equipment Types from your database, and I can write you a little plugin. Something like this:
EquipTypes.png
It would also be helpful to know which Equipment Types are augmentable and which aren't.

EDIT: Just realized you said weapon specifically. Try this. It adds an option in the Equip Scene to remove augments. (It also assumes Weapon on your Equipment Types is on slot 1). Let me know if you need me to edit it.

Attachments

• RemoveWeaponAugments.js
    2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

desertbriar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa! This works perfectly, thank you so much! I'll make sure to credit you

Does this work for characters that can equip 2 weapons? Is it possible to check which slots are weapons and clear based on those?

Scatkat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try this. It checks if a character is dual wielding. If it is, then it removes the augments from both weapons.

Attachments

2.3 KB · Views: 3

desertbriar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the extra add-on! I don't use the default dual wielding though but rather adding another weapon slot with yep equip core.

Last edited:

Scatkat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This one should work with yanfly's equip core.

Attachments

2.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tried something. Little sneak peak of Unity AD.
M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.
3 days until release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayli1107