Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I think the short description in the product overview is kinda misleading.
It states:
"Tilesets, characters, music and generator parts! Resized for MV from beloved RPG Maker 2000/2003!"

Actually its only some of the charsets and the BGM, the other content has nothing to do with the 2k/2k3.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which pack are you talking about?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, okay, I did not realize that the Season Pass had been renamed that and was in the store.

I do understand how that short description is misleading. If you purchased the package thinking that it was all remastered 2K3 content, you can try sending in a support ticket for a refund. I cannot guarantee it would happen.

As far as correcting the description, @Touchfuzzy would need to pass that information along to the right people to handle it. Sorry for the confusion.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Didnt purchase it, but I thought It was maybe really remade stuff.
But the cover looked familiar and when I clicked on it, I realized it was the season pass stuff.
I just thought I mention it since you can instant buy these packs without clicking on it to see the content, could make some people frustrated.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll link this over to the person who handles the store and see if we can fit the notices into the short description somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino