SefirosuKuraodo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all! Long time reader, first-time poster. I'm wondering if it's possible to create some sort of add-on plugin, or adapt the LMBS plugin itself, to work with a visible hotbar instead of assigning skills to clunky directional/jumping/skill button combos and playing the memory game? I love the more action oriented battle system but hate that there's no visual representation of where your skills are assigned, and how difficult it is just to use an arsenal of skills that work well in tandem without having to constantly open the menu to take a look at what's where or shift around the skills on a regular basis.

This is what I had in mind.

Hotbar%20Example_zpszfnw1nda.png

I wonder just how extensive it would be to accomplish something like this, considering the skills menu would need to be changed/updated to be able to assign skills to the hotbar instead of the directional/skill button combo slots, and whether it would just be in my best interest to commission an LMBS system with a hotbar UI from scratch instead? If so, is there anyone with that kind of Java/Scripting know-how and the time to take on that kind of job, and how much would you charge for that kind of work?

Any input and help is very much appreciated!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please note that Plugin Requests is for free work only, and you are asking how much the person would charge.

We do have a commercial section, but you are unable to see it at the moment, as it requires a certain number of meaningful posts before it becomes accessible. If you want/need to do a paid commission, you will have to wait until then.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zombie