DadGuyDrawing

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place! Please advise and I will move it...

Does anyone know how I can add the skills page to the status menu? I can access the skills menu from the main menu, but I can't figure out a way to add it as a submenu of the status menu. This is a bummer because it feels like it belongs there and would make my custom menu easier.

I have the "Status Menu Core", "More Status pages plugin", "Skill Core" and "Skill Mastery Levels" from YEP. "More Status pages plugin" only seems to offer the ability to add text rather than link the skills page.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

DadGuyDrawing

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe does anyone know how I could push the individual scenes for Skills, Status menu, Attributes et? Then I could just make a custom choice menu and have each choice run a script to push the scenes?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oat1991997