Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find it...
I'm using SumRndmDde's picture choice menu plugin, which i love, but I wanted to be able to add text over the picture when it is highlighted. My Javascript knowledge is ok, but I really get lost in all of the RPGmaker objects, methods and properties not to mention all of the custom plugin objects.

I did manage to get the plugin to show text over the pictures by placing the code that draws the text in the same block that draws the pictures (see attached photo) but it also kind of messes up the plugin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon