jglag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

My game revolves around a summoning system where you add new actors to a battle using skills that call a common event. This works well--the only issue is that if I summon a second actor to the party, it is added on top of the other newly added actor. Is there a way to refresh the positioning of actors after I've added them, mid-battle, so that they are spaced out like they normally would be?

I'm using Yanfly's Rows plugin, and all added actors must be in row 1. Not sure if that has anything to do with the issue; the actors are not repositioned automatically until after the battle is over, which defeats the purpose entirely.

This may be a very simple issue to fix, but unfortunately I cannot figure it out after extensive searching through these forums and google. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How many actors do you allow in one battle? Also are you using Yanfly’s party system?

jglag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How many actors do you allow in one battle? Also are you using Yanfly’s party system?
Default max actors hasn't been changed. This happens even if there is plenty of room in the party. Let me reiterate that actors are being added to the battle successfully, but they are being added on top of one another.

Not using Yanfly's party system.

jglag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Solved the issue by extreme changing of positioning Row 1 in Yanfly's Rows plugin. This topic can be closed.

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m wondering why you had to do that though. I’ve done the same set up and didn’t have that issue. Wondering if Yanfly’s party system is why it worked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout