West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think I know what you're talking about now.

AFAIK that was used because its a transition between them setting up the bed in the cave. I should add a wait... into it, though, and possibly some other items.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think Addenda is done. It's run it's course and it was never very good, the case would appear. I don't see merit in trying to fix leaks in this rusty old boat, apparently it was going to sink from day uno.

I'll instead stop supporting Addenda, let it die and fritter away my time on Kuro my horror game which initially started as a side project and now becomes my main focus. 

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I only saw your post today. I think you're being far too harsh in your judgement. I personally don't agree either that it's a rusty boat or that it's not worth continuing to work on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pleased to hear it.  I'm very busy right now, but when I get a chance, I'd like to play through the new demo.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excellent news.

Hopefully the new scene will create a bit more user interest in continuing the storyline.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I literally only played the intro, just to see what you had done.

Excellent!  It immediately got my interest, left me wondering what was going on, what was going to happen.  You could hardly ask for more from an intro lasting just a minute or so.  Well done.

EDIT

are there significant changes in the part up to the Gate, or is it just fixes?

EDIT AGAIN

Forgot to mention - is it intentional that Joseph's sprite, once he's 'arrived' in the new world, is now negative, so that he looks like he's a semi-ghost, or did something happen to it?

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I literally only played the intro, just to see what you had done.

Excellent!  It immediately got my interest, left me wondering what was going on, what was going to happen.  You could hardly ask for more from an intro lasting just a minute or so.  Well done.

EDIT

are there significant changes in the part up to the Gate, or is it just fixes?

EDIT AGAIN

Forgot to mention - is it intentional that Joseph's sprite, once he's 'arrived' in the new world, is now negative, so that he looks like he's a semi-ghost, or did something happen to it?
I honestly can't remember if there's been any fixes or changes between this version and the previous. There MAY be, but I can't totally remember. I keep being reminded of a new area I added a while ago (it comes after beating the Edditch Ghost after being stuck in the Bluffs Cave) but I cannae recall if I actually added it in properly to let people get to it, so no clues.

Jojo's sprite goes wacky? 

Will look into this. I didn't when I playtested before upload. Should more closely look at a certain event. I think I know what may cause it.

edit:

Yeah, I found the issue that made him turn seethrough.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheodoricThaGood