Adding a Movie/opening scene before the title screen?

Legend20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I really want to have a movie/intro/opening scene come up after the splash screens, but before the title screen. Of course, also with the option to skip the movie.

I found this plugin online through YouTube, but the movies aren't showing up and I've tried many different formats, ect. Because of everything I've tried in that one, I think it might need to be updated or remade, so I've decided to look here on the fourms for a plugin that allows the same thing, but ACTUALLY works.

However, I can't find one at all, and I'm hoping someone can help me find one or make one on their own.

Everything I want is pretty much what is described in the plugin video I linked.
Click here if you missed it!
Here is another example - From The Valkyria Chronicles intro before title screen.

I just wished it had more available scenes in the parameters, and more options with Fade/Fade in text and logos.

So how about it? Is there anything like this that is free and exists? Is there anybody willing to create this for me?
All help is appreciated! :LZSsmile:

Calluses

Bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Try this one. It looks like it puts you on an event map before the menu screen, so you should just be able to autorun a video.

Legend20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Try this one. It looks like it puts you on an event map before the menu screen, so you should just be able to autorun a video.
The autorun works, but there is no option to skip the video. I've tried to do script calls and stuff but I'm not very good at any of that, do you know of a way to make the video skip-able?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
another way is to "skip Title" create the events you want and on the end of it
if you like too, use scriptcall: SceneManager.push(Scene_Title) if you want to event
the splash scene or video.

there are more ways, you can use TSR_Title which is highly customisable, add labels,
skip title, add event/cutscene if you wait to long, and many more.

there are around 10 ways to create something you want WITH or WITHOUT plugins
use, but it really depends what exacly you want to show up.

MOGhunter, CGMV has also splash screen, Iavra has video before title scene.

marocube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a skip video plugin if it's ever needed -- though it's not free, might be pointless if you only ever plan to use it once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi