shenshinoman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am looking to expand the following plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-theatrhythm/
into what I feel is a "complete" battle system. I have many ideas to it, however I am going to do these one at a time. While I have a potentially complicated goal listed over in the full plugin requests board. I am looking for help in what, I think, is a smaller addition.

In the base plugin, with how it is written, it currently only creates a single enemy in the scene. I am looking for, right now, the ability to add additional enemies. I assumed this would utilize the $dataTroops rather than $dataEnemies, however that will still only allow me to add a single enemy from the troops due to how it is written. Unfortunately, as I have mentioned before, my coding skill is... minimalist. As such, I can-not tell precisely, how, I would get the script to expand to show more than one enemy.

(Note: I am aware showing additional enemies, will not equate to fighting additional enemies under the current system. I plan to tackle that at a later point. For now, i just want to be able to see multiple enemy sprites, based off the troop I define for the fight.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will-o-wistful