Adding colors to the Character Generator?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by MutationIvori, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MutationIvori

MutationIvori Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I was wondering if there was a way to add more colors to the Character Generator, for hair styles and etc?

I know that you can change current existing colors by editting the gradient.png, but what about adding additional shades and colors?

(I do realize it's probably easier to make a character then edit them in photoshop, but alternate options might always help someone else.)

2. Klandaghi

Klandaghi Resident Werecat Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It looks to me like presently having multiple gradient files with the pallete you like and swapping them out via Rename may be the only way at the moment.  That's the only thing I could recommend.  I'll see what I can figure out.

MutationIvori likes this.
  3. Spaul

Spaul Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Any updates on this?

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Spaul If you search through MV Resources you will find some alternative gradients. Use the search terms "generator" and "gradients" - though without the quote marks - and you will got a lot of results.

However,

Spaul, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.