Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, lets start that I searched a bit over this forum for my answer and I found few plugins that allows me to add custom perks for actors, (perk -> attack, magic attack, defense, magic defense etc), however I don't need that much, perhaps more precisely will be to ask, where in JS files are initiated / created those base perks and optionaly how to add custom perk, so I can call them with
$gameParty.members()[x]._myCustomPerk
$gameActors.actor(x)._myCustomPerk

(they don't need to be shown in status window, but answer for that is welcome)

Thanks in advance

zelanius

Everyman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, so you want to create a Perk system that allows you to add or improve parameters, right? Perhaps this is what you are looking for? I use the below plugin from Mr. Trivel to create Perks as well, that grants me state immunity/resistance, damage resistance etc etc. The only issue is the level up part of the plugin to give Perk Points doesn't seem to work, so you might have to use plugin commands to give Perk Points in another way.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@zelanius - you miss with my idea only by 0.01%. Perhaps this plugin will be even better than my idea I had on mind. :)

I Change my mind - that plugin you @zelanius provided, solves all of my doubts and thoughts. I owe you big one

Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I need to just write some small tool to build notetags for that plugin and I'm ready to go :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merpmerp