Adding extra attack with leveling?

tsurugikage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I wanted to set up that certain classes in my game get extra attacks at higher levels, but have no idea how to implement them.
If any of you guys happen to know of a way to do this, could you please point me in the right direction?

My original idea was to increase the "Attack times +" at certain levels, but sadly I can't seem to do that.

I am using RPG Maker MV

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Please give your topics a meaningful title, one which gives an indication of the type of query you have. Queries such as "Help plz!" or "I have a problem" or "Newcomer, & I'm stuck" do not provide enough information. It's quite possible that people will just skip by it in the New Posts/New Threads. It also means that if anyone in the future has the same sort of query, they will be unable to find this and (hopefully) the solution.

Please edit your title.
Thanks

tsurugikage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[mod]Please give your topics a meaningful title, one which gives an indication of the type of query you have. Queries such as "Help plz!" or "I have a problem" or "Newcomer, & I'm stuck" do not provide enough information. It's quite possible that people will just skip by it in the New Posts/New Threads. It also means that if anyone in the future has the same sort of query, they will be unable to find this and (hopefully) the solution.[/mod]
Please edit your title.
Thanks
Sorry. Is this better?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Much better, it's clear and concise.
Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae