Adding extra options to start menu/alternative controls

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by HellFireRevenant, Jul 19, 2019.

1. HellFireRevenant

HellFireRevenant Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This question is a three parter, and im almost certain they're both unable to be done without scripts (which I have 0 knowledge of)

1: Is it possible to add additional options to the opening menu (New game, continue, shut down, etc?) I wish to add an unlockable story that can be accessed after completion of the main game.

2: Is it possible to make it so you can control the characters with wasd, as well as the arrow keys? I ask because a tester of mine noted that many players would prefer that option.

3: I know there are conditions that require a specific actor to be in the party, but is there a way I can script it so a specific actor has to be in the formation? I want it so a certain character has to be in the formation for exclusive dialogue options and forcing characters to participate in a battle

Thank you in advance
    I will give credit where it is due

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    1. script (at the very least modifying the default)
    2. script (at the very least modifying the default)
    3. best with a script. I'm thinking it may be possible without but I do not know how at the moment.

To learn about using scripts follow the link in my signature for Andar's guide for beginners and using scripts.