GazStation-5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I want to add big image into battle animation but this image was the result, any idea how to achieve this without slicing it?

unknown.png

This is what I would like to achieve,
maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can't

animation cells have limited size in the engine.

you can either reduce the picture size until it fits and then zoom - which has the disadvantage of low quality due to the size limit and zoom.

or you can split the image into multiple animation cells and then place those cells in a way that the original image is recollected - which has the disadvantage of requiring a lot of fine work positioning the cells with the parts to fit together.

or you can try to get a plugin to handle the pictures without using the build-in animations...

GazStation-5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I have tried with slicing image as animation effect and not a fan of this way

Thus from what I search so far I can do it as long as there is common event within battle sequence, so will try Yanfly plugin and update it soon

:kaojoy:

GazStation-5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So after some trial I think I can achieve it with YEP plugin with common event, so it solved then just not with full report

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:
Well, shoot. I didn't mean for the title screen to be there in my previous post.
Can everyone here just forget about that until I'm actually ready to formally announce it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carretera_Viapol