Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all,

First thanks in advance for any insight anyone can give me in doing this. What I am trying to do is add character images to the status menu. I don't mind getting my hands dirty with coding it myself (I'm most certainly a noob with javascript but I know enough to be able to figure it out with a little bit of help). I have found where I can change things in the status menu, but I don't know what I should do to add an image and define where it shows up on the screen. If anyone can help me with this or point me to any tutorials or whatnot that could help I would be super grateful. Let me know if you need any additional information. I attached a screenshot to show what I'm trying to do.

StatusSample.jpg

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Is this what you're looking for?

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's definitely on the right track. Now I just need to see if I can get it to work with what I've done or isolate the portrait part. Thank you so much!

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Sadly, the plugin maker may have gone MIA. So you might want to frankencode it into your custom menu plugin like I did :(

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmm, you might be right. I'm trying that now, might take me a bit, but at least this gets me in the right direction.

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
If you haven't figured it out already, look for the Page 2/3/4 Window, empty those fields if you want them to be removed from your game. 

If you'd like though, this is my frankencoded version. It's massively hardcoded to fit 1280x720 screen though, so it may look funky on different resolution. 

cADSP4h.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyo