Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there.

I am looking for someone to make a change to Moogle_X's Equip Skill System plugin. Found here.

He hasn't been around for a few months, so I don't expect he'll be able to make the little change I want.

In his last update, he did modify his plugin so that individual skills could be blocked depending on the class of the user, which was a super useful thing, that I had suggested, and I'm super happy about it. The problem is that it does this by listing only the skills a class can use on it's note tag. While for some this might be alright, in my case I have hundreds of skills, and don't want to have to list them off 20+ times (a lot of classes) when I only need to disallow one specific skill per class.

I had a look at the code myself, and I think the area that needs to be checked is around line 1523, but I can't seem to figure out what to do to make it do the reverse of its intended function.

I want it so that any skills that are listed on the note tag for a class are disallowed, and any that are not listed are allowed.

Anyone willing to help me out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZelloksThunder