hexedronin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to make a passive skill where when I use the normal attack option, I attack twice. If it matters i'm using yanfly's equip battle skills.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you mean passive state? If so, under the state add the feature attack times +1. Then every time you do a normal attack you will attack 2x instead of 1x.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimsy Platypus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If it's not in Auto Passive States, you can definitely do it with Yanfly's "Weapon Unleash" plugin.  You can just attach <Replace Attack: x> to a state, then apply the state.  You would be replacing attack with either another proxy skill named attack or you could change it to something like "dual strike" or whatever.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Weapon Unleash works for skills, not for states :/

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
add the action replace notetag on the state.

the tag can be something like: <action replace: attack, X, 100%>

where X is the new attack skill Id

hexedronin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you guys!

@PalinThanks for finding this, i'll be using it ALOT.

@bgillispI had no idea that was there... :blink:

Everything worked out fine!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikethebravesfan