(Addon for Yanfly's Battle Status Window) Customize Actor Face Opacity

Terumoc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love Yanfly's Battle Status Window that includes the actor's faces as well as a nice large area for effect icons. However, I can't be the only one who ever wanted to change the opacity of the actor's faces for less visual clutter and so that the effects are more visible, like so:

upload_2017-5-26_14-25-5.png

I've made a sort of "add-on" plugin for YEP_BattleStatusWindow that does just that. It allows you to specify what opacity you wish to use (ranged 0 to 255) for the faces drawn in this window.

Just be sure to use this plugin along with YEP_BattleStatusWindow (of course) and place this addon AFTER YEP_BattleStatusWindow in your plugin list.

Special thanks to Yanfly for their amazing plugin work and for providing an excellent example to work from while creating this.

If downloading the .js file attached is a problem, you can also find the latest version at
As noted in the Help section of the plugin itself, this plugin is provided under the MIT License, free for commercial (and any other) use:

Copyright 2017 Terumoc

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerLaPux