ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey folks! I need help with something. I am planning to use Yanfly's Item Synthesis for the crafting/cooking aspects of my game. However I realized that the plugin does not allow me to, for example, open a menu/window only for item synthesis (in my game it would allow cooking) and another only for weapon synthesis (in my game it serves to upgrade tools).

It's all lumped together in a single window/command. Even if I can open the synthesis window with a plugin command, the recipes and progress for other kinds of synthesis (weapon and armor, for example) all appear together.

I wanted to know if there's a way for me to only show item/weapon/armor recipes and synthesis individualy instead of lumped together. Maybe a plugin command that would allow me to summon the "OpenSynthesis" but with only with the specified synthesis, for example; "OpenSynthesis Item" and only the option to craft items would appear.
And later on "Open Synthesis Armor" and only the options to craft armor would appear.

My game does not involve using in-menu options, so I don't need the synthesis to be a menu option/command. Since my player will need to go to a kitchen to cook or go to a blacksmith to make their tool improvements.

Is it possible to make a plugin addon/modification like this? If not, I could another plugin that has what I need! (I haven't implemented any recipes yet so feel free to recommend)

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this! (Also, I have the yanfly engine full catalog of plugins bought on itch.io, in case it is a concern)

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
From the FY Website:
For those who wish to make the player synthesize only specific recipes, you
can use the following command.

OpenSynthesis Item 15 Recipe
- or -
OpenSynthesis Weapon 20 Recipe
- or -
OpenSynthesis Armor 30 Recipe

This will make the synthesis menu, when opened up, only allow the recipes of
the Item 15, Weapon 20, or Armor 30 without needing it and not showing the
recipes of any recipe items within the player's inventory.

Does this not do what you need?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you just want to open like "OpenSynthesis Armor" for all armors,
than no, but it is possible with this [addon] by Ramza to make it
possible per category instead of all.

otherwise, the option above for single item might work,

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From the FY Website:

Does this not do what you need?
Nop, it only applies to open a specific recipe, not only the item synthesis category!
if you just want to open like "OpenSynthesis Armor" for all armors,
than no, but it is possible with this [addon] by Ramza to make it
possible per category instead of all.

otherwise, the option above for single item might work,
This is exactly what I need! Thank you!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerehrER