Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey i just recently found Mog's Monogatari menu and fell instantly in love with it. Sadly the game I'm planning will have a wider resolution, about 1280x720 or so and i have no clue of Java script and scripts in general ^^" So it would be nice if someone could help me understand at least the Monogatari plugin. I kinda confused which plugin does exactly what, knowing that would help a lot i guess...
Sorry if this doesn't deserve a whole thread but i searched through all i could find related to the Monogatari plugin and didn't find something helpful ;-; (I hope i didn't over looked one)

Lerisuccubus

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been working on this same thing. By fiddling with x and y parts I've pretty much got things moved, but it's not going to be that easy. You will have to make your own layout background to match with the parts you moved.

Right now I'm trying to figure out why the menu buttons only work with mouse and not the keyboard arrows, so I'm not super sure just redoing the x/y will work. Either I messed up somehow or it's just not going to work in that resolution without someone fiddling with the json file or making a plugin addon.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mog's menu plugins are really just the default scenes laid out with pictures. Scene file is for the save scene, scene item is for items, etc. This way you can only use what you need to. Open Mog's master demo and open the menu images with Photoshop or GIMP or whatever and you'll see how they're laid out. You'll see how they have the images at default resolution 816. For larger resolutions you will need images that match that resolution.

Lerisuccubus

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I know. But for some reason you can't scroll through the menu options this way with arrow keys. Something happens to the buttons or something when moving them around. They can only be selected by mouse. Like if you try to go from item to equip its locked and if you use the mouse to hit equip it's not scrolling through the list of character faces (the little bubbles that pop up also for some reason only seem to select the first or last by left right arrow)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo