Adrien's Modern Resources

RionFish

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been having to make new pieces or edit various RTP resources for my own game, and I figured others may be able to use some of them.

Credit: For RTP edits Kadokawa must receive credit. If you'd like to credit me, please use the name AdrienRion. If I post any new (non-edited) pieces, I must receive credit.
Use: Everything here is free for both commercial and non-commercial use, but of course you must own a legal copy of RPGMaker MV.

I'll edit this as I make more, but here's some of the RTP sci-fi doors, edited to be medium height and have some color variations. Each group has a set with hinges and a set without (because lets be real, 98% of doors made in RPG Maker shouldn't have hinges):
!ModernDoors1.png
!ModernDoors2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D
Trying to get my good habits back again after this year... I need to go back to the gym, but Brazil is still in a bad situation of Covid-19, so I will try to work out at home! :D
I need to become a better battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcelllo44