Ads could be possible ?

dancinhero

Cheese man
Reaction score
First Language
English-arabic
Hello everyone!, today i came across this Japanese site and what appear to me that this Plugin the guy made which only works on iOS using unity ads, i had a friend of mine test it and he said it worked after watching a video and you earn an item after watching a video, its like rewarding videos and such you see nowadays, my question is, could it be possible this could happen soon to android?.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: this is the link to the site : http://qiita.com/dan5/items/1fca7949db0b060dc3fa

P.S: i dont know where to post lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
InGame Advertisement and InGame payments and so on requires external security from the company handling the advertisement or payment.

If their specific security can be added by javascript, then it can be added to MV.

However, for legal reasons you'll get zero assistance for it here or from Degica, you have to ask around the advertising companies yourself to learn which one can provide the neccessary javascript code to enable those functions in your game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webbmichael