Ads could be possible ?

dancinhero

Cheese man
Reaction score
First Language
English-arabic
Hello everyone!, today i came across this Japanese site and what appear to me that this Plugin the guy made which only works on iOS using unity ads, i had a friend of mine test it and he said it worked after watching a video and you earn an item after watching a video, its like rewarding videos and such you see nowadays, my question is, could it be possible this could happen soon to android?.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: this is the link to the site : http://qiita.com/dan5/items/1fca7949db0b060dc3fa

P.S: i dont know where to post lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
InGame Advertisement and InGame payments and so on requires external security from the company handling the advertisement or payment.

If their specific security can be added by javascript, then it can be added to MV.

However, for legal reasons you'll get zero assistance for it here or from Degica, you have to ask around the advertising companies yourself to learn which one can provide the neccessary javascript code to enable those functions in your game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss this site.
I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cobaltexe