Advanced Movement 1.3.0

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Introduction

This adds more options to the base dash system provided by Enterbrain. You can obtain more information in the script itself, but it adds ways to alter dash speed and how it operates.

I hope people can make some use out of it. :)

Changelog

• 1.0.0: Release.
  • 1.1.0: Added a variable and switch to the options to allow more control to dash.
  • 1.2.0: Added better handling of movement speed to get rid of event screen tearing. It now has support for increasing movement speed and frequency directly rather than just making you dash faster - this includes support for vehicles.
  • 1.3.0: Added script import, better documentation, cleaner script layout, and rewrote init_move_speed to alias.

Script

Dropbox

Credits

Aeirex.

Commercial

This may be used in any type of project as long as credit is provided.

Last edited:

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1.1 Released

- New switch and variable option to allow more flexible control of dash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump for Seth

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1.2 update released. Check the changelog and new Dropbox link to get it!

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Update to 1.3.0.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo_K_DASH_oo