Rieiid

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I started using ForeverZer0's advanced title screen that let's you customize your title screen a bit more. And it works alright but the menu options (ie "New Game", "Continue", etc), get hidden behind my image after it fades in, and then you can't see the menu options anymore, and I don't know how to fix this.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
link to script?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoobymcsnack