Not open for further replies.

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Woow...these take me back to my RMXP modding days :3 Lovely to see them all for VX, thanks! Just to make sure...we credit Lemonlure and Inquisitor for these yes? :3

LightofthedimVXA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most definitely. You can credit me for throwing together, but it isn't necessary. :)

thejamesmcornett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Definitely considering using this in my TMC project. :)

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm... These are nice, but something is slightly off. I can't really tell.

However, i am a huge fan of the original world tiles that you are using. Do you plan on converting the whole set over to VX style tilesets or just those ones that you already have done?

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
inq's tiles are exclusive to rpg-palace. it's against his terms to repost them here.

BigEd781

undefined method 'stupid_title' found for nil:NilC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dothraki
Primarily Uses
N/A
Tiles removed, OP, inquisitor has stated that he does not want these tiles re-posted anywhere but rpg-palace.

EDIT: Link: http://www.rpg-palace.com/resources

Quote:

TheInquisitor's RMXP tilesets are available for download on RPG Palace, but he has stated clearly that they are not to be distributed anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMMV_user09