Mogreturns

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png

An entity from the dark dimension has opened a portal and pulled the hero through so that he will break the seal and open the door

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    840.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry, but you missed secret and tales. Secret Tales of Adventure Phantasy Saga. I mean, you can't be more generic, can you?

And generic is your plot. Dark dimension, an ancient evil sealed, yadda yadda. It can be done right. Really: I'm tired of games trying so hard so avert these tropes. I miss the old Evil-because-so (now the antagonist is always some misinterpreted dude) trying to destroy the universe because he wants.

I really like the idea of two endings, one being harder than the other.

Now, I can't answer your poll, because you asked if this interesting and original? And the answer is: Yes, it can be made really interesting but no, it is not original.

But as I said on my second paragraph, sometimes people try too much to be original.

Mogreturns

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Phantasy saga: Secret tales of adventure ...i kinda like it.

DrinkableTrees

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm pretty gosh darned jealous. I dislike designing cave dungeons/routes because it's pretty tricky to make each one feel entirely unique (in my opinion). The name and maps looks very good!

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Okay, I almost didn't even notice the plot/story(?), there. I mean it could be still an interesting first project to get the basics. We all start somewhere...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shepradatory