alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there! I am known as alennor and right now I am concentrating on my project, Adventurer's Life :)

majko9.jpg

THE TEAM:
- Alennor ( Artist )
- Ryan ( Spriter/Eventer )
- Joseph ( Writer )
- Matthew ( Writer )

ENGINE USED: RPGMaker MV​

nqb4fs.jpg

Adventurer’s Life tell the story of a certain boy/girl who is stranded into the Reignanhardt’s Capital where he/she lose all of their past memories. The protagonist will be founded by an Apprentice Warrior, Lakia where she nurses the protagonist in her home. This is where the protagonist life started anew as a novice adventurer in the Reignanhardt Kingdom. The protagonist will learn how to survive as an adventurer by taking variety of quest with different ranking and learn how to be independence by farming, cooking and crafting.

Adventurer’s Life is intended to be a game with a feature of Monster Hunting, Catching Monsters, Lifestyle features ( Farming, Breeding, Cooking, Crafting, Marriage, etc… ) and Questing.

The player will be residing in Reignanhardt’s Capital where the most of the adventurer make it as their base because of the existence of Adventurer’s Guild. The Adventurer’s Guild is the place where most of the Quest is placed on.

fxv0p0.jpg

The game right is on a very early-phase where the concept is still evolving and changing depending on the capabilities of the RMMV engine. The game is being developed by a four-man team.

19ntlh.jpg

I myself know that this is quite an ambitious project, but as you see I’m still determined to create it as a form of challenge while it is my dream to have this kind of RPG. While I do have some pocket money to be used, it’s only enough for my daily needs in the life of a student. But I am willing to do a trade in skills where I am semi-skilled in this field:

- Designing

- Drawing

The help that I need the most right is scripting, writing and mapping.

Scripting – Have a good understanding in JS where you can code to create a system for the game such as farming, breeding, monster catching, etc….

Mapper – Have a good sense of creativity to create a very lively map of different kind of environment.

The second priority of the game in the present is:

Spriter – Be able to create a custom sprite animation so it will match with my art style.

Composer – Creative in composing of lively and harmonious sound while be able to create an intense sound.

op2rt1.jpg

If you’re intending to join the team, please pm me and I'll give you the link to our discord discussion!

210zq6a.jpg

There is a lot of risk when developing a game, which include the time needed, team member’s dedication and whole lot more. So what do I need is a team where we can work together while having fun discussing the game mechanic. I don’t mind if the game is developing in a slow pace because for me, it will be better that way. No one rushing and no one will be pressured.

so2smu.jpg

Mugi is the creature that inhabited the world of Aebiroth where they are actually a creature that created with nature’s mana and live by mana. Mugi is different from monsters where monster such as Goblin, Slime, etc… doesn’t have intelligence and only survive with their survival instinct. But Mugi is a creature that is highly intelligent which able to create their own system of life. The player can create a contract with Mugi to be their companion if they encounter them while doing quest or exploration. The player will be able to feed their Mugis to increase the stat depending on the type of food they gave. On a certain level, the Mugis will be able to evolve themselves into a much more powerful state.

sewt5i.jpg

Please scroll below to see updated graphic for the game!

Last edited:

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Looks great!
The project I have in mind is very similar to this, in some ways... :D

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks great!
The project I have in mind is very similar to this, in some ways... :D
Thank you! Tho there is still a lot of things to be done :kaoblush: and i would love to know your project too :)

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Progress Update:
Mugi Design:
filion_by_alennorgraphic-day6pvh.jpg

greyra_by_alennorgraphic-dayen3y.jpg

mugi3_by_alennorgraphic-dayhjmi.jpg

mugi4_by_alennorgraphic-dayhjn6.jpg

mugi5_by_alennorgraphic-dayhjnf.jpg

Monster Design:
slime_by_alennorgraphic-dayhjai.jpg

goblinknife_by_alennorgraphic-dayhk6h.jpg

goblinrare_by_alennorgraphic-dayhjbj.jpg

Database:
Ore:
Rarity 1:
- Coal
- Copper Ore

Rarity 2:
- Iron Ore
- Steel ( Iron + Coal )

Rarity 3:
- Tungsten Ore

Rarity 4
- Titanium Ore
- Silver Ore

Rarity 5
- Durasteel( Steel + Silver )

Rarity 6
- Flamestone
- Windstone
- Waterstone
- Thunderstone
- Earthstone
- Windstone
- Uranium Ore
- Gold Ore

Rarity 7
- Dragonstone

Rarity 8:
- Prism Crystal
- Platinum Ore

Rarity 9
- Unionstone
- Eltralite Ore
- Diamond

Rarity 10
- Novacrystal

Josephkhland

Extremely Hardfork
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I only own RPGMaker VX Ace and despite the fact that I am not really confident in my Scripting skills at the moment , I can create Lore and Story. So if the Writer's position is still empty I would like to provide my services on that field.
I can work on this for 2 hours daily .

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I only own RPGMaker VX Ace and despite the fact that I am not really confident in my Scripting skills at the moment , I can create Lore and Story. So if the Writer's position is still empty I would like to provide my services on that field.
I can work on this for 2 hours daily .
PM'ed

Last edited:

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Game Update:
- Protagonist Design ( COMPLETED ) - Alennor

- Freyra Design ( COMPLETED ) - Alennor

- 5 Mugi Design ( COMPLETED ) - Alennor

- Gameflow ( WIP ) - Team

- Game’s Plot ( WIP ) – Joseph

- Protagonist’s Backstory ( WIP ) – Joseph

- Mugi’s Backstory ( WIP ) - Joseph

- Protagonist Sprite Design ( COMPLETED ) – Ryan

- Freyra Sprite Design ( COMPLETED ) – Ryan

- Frauld Sprite Design ( COMPLETED ) – Ryan

Looking for mappers!

TurboBrick

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi There, just wondering if you are still seeking someone to contribute to music or sound?
I would be really like to assist if needed.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi There, just wondering if you are still seeking someone to contribute to music or sound?
I would be really like to assist if needed.
PM'ed

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Still looking for mappers!
3/7 Update!:

-Decided to switch from VX Ace to MV.
-Decided to use Time Fantasy tiles.

FillionIDLE.gif GreyraIDLE.gif TimorIDLE.gifCaesar.gif
- Mugis battler ( WIP ) - Alennor
- Caesar battler ( WIP ) - Alennor

Character Design - Alennor
CaesarMessage.png

FreyraMessage.jpg
Villain.jpg

Farming System Completed ( Ryan )
Time System Completed ( Ryan )
Season/Day System Completed ( Ryan )
Relationship System Completed ( Ryan )

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
It's nice to see you're doing well.
Your art is impressive!

Farming System Completed ( Ryan )
Time System Completed ( Ryan )
Season/Day System Completed ( Ryan )
Relationship System Completed ( Ryan )
How does these systems works? Are them similar to HM series?

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's nice to see you're doing well.
Your is impressive!

How does these systems works? Are them similar to HM series?
Thank you!
The initial design is quite same as HM system, or we could say that we're imitating Stardew. Which referring to smash and that and we get the resources. But one of our team member, Ryan actually have some few ideas for mini-game, and we're trying to brainstorm on how to implement it :)

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks for clarifying.
It sounds nice, bd you good luck.
By the way, I meant "your art is impressive" hahaha.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for clarifying.
It sounds nice, bd you good luck.
By the way, I meant "your art is impressive" hahaha.
Your welcome! Whattt nah it's notttt there still a lotta people out there better than me after all :kaophew:But thank you very much for the compliment!!!:kaojoy:

TheMalign1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Saw this and thought it sounded like a really neat and interesting idea. I'd love to lend a hand if I can help in any way. You mentioned designing in the initial post. I'm not sure if you design game design or character design, but I have some experience in game design. If you require any assistance working on the gameplay systems or fleshing out mechanics I'd be happy to lend a hand! I also noticed that you are still in need of some mappers. While I'm definitely not a pro at it, I've made a few tile sets in the past for personal uses on an amateur level, so if you can't find anyone, I can give it my best shot! The game design is definitely my stronger suit, but let me know if I can help in either way!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Saw this and thought it sounded like a really neat and interesting idea. I'd love to lend a hand if I can help in any way. You mentioned designing in the initial post. I'm not sure if you design game design or character design, but I have some experience in game design. If you require any assistance working on the gameplay systems or fleshing out mechanics I'd be happy to lend a hand! I also noticed that you are still in need of some mappers. While I'm definitely not a pro at it, I've made a few tile sets in the past for personal uses on an amateur level, so if you can't find anyone, I can give it my best shot! The game design is definitely my stronger suit, but let me know if I can help in either way!
Hey there Malign! I love to hear your idea for the game mechanic and system! And what i mean by design, is the game design. It is still on a very initial level, so it will be lovely to see what you have in mind :) Pm'ed

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would apply, but the art style's just not my type. Everything looks great, though!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would apply, but the art style's just not my type. Everything looks great, though!
Glad you like the project! Though sorry about the arts:kaoswt2:

Malekorath

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
This seems like a really interesting project and one that I would be excited to help with. I've hit a bit of a block with my current project so I'm looking to work on something else for a while. I'm proficient in javascript (I'm currently employed as a Software Developer and right now I primarily do web development so I work in js every day). I'm also pretty good at building out maps, quests, etc... and am familiar with a lot of MV Plugins. Only thing I'm not too good at are the more art based aspects such as making custom tiles, enemies, etc...

But if you still need help I'd love to see about potentially getting involved.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marketingpestuae