Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
It doesn't refresh because it wouldn't make sense. There's no command given and the turn order just changes depending on which command you are about to select.

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Waiting for Yanfly Battle Engine compatibility.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I tested it with tankentai and it work the only things who not work is the battle camera but it is you overwrite the method of battle start and everythings 

I think with a simple snippet I can fix that 

the second things it is your battle pop up not compatible with tankentai 

I guess you can add a feature for desactivate battle pop pup?

Sanguine

Hoot
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to access the party command window while using this script? In the demo, there is no way of accessing the party command window and thus no way to escape from battles. When I press the escape button when the battle first pops, there is a script error that says:

Script 'Game_Actor' line 692: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method '<=' for nil:NilClass

Darangen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I found a weird bug with this when trying to integrate it into Luna Engine. Then I tried it in the demo and it happens in the Demo as well, so I'm guessing it's not Luna's fault.

This crash happens if you hit cancel (which would usually take you to the Fight/Run selection) on any actors first turn. Second turns are fine, third as well, I tested to about 50 or so. First turn = crash. ANY other turn = cakes and pies.

On a non-bug report note, is there a way to hide the CTB bar when the battle is over?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darangen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is it a bug that when in a confused state, you still have to assign an action? Once you assign it, they act randomly like confuse would normally work, but you have to make a decision on what you would like them to do. Only then will the do whatever their confused minds want to.

LazierBandit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the bump... Someone asked before but no answer... is there no way to access the party menu or escape during battles?

I can see that the script does refer to Escape speed etc, but surely there's no real way of having escape if there's no party window?

The Bon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi Archeia, I was wondering if there is a way to make this beautiful CTBS compatible with YEA - Party Command.

I know this is not compatible with YEA - Battle Engine but I saw that other Yanfly's scripts work pretty good.

Editing a bit of code (I know a little of RGSS3) I put the "Party" command ( to switch members in battle) in the Actor Window Command instead of in the Party Window Command.

I managed also to not make the game freeze going out the Scene_Party.

If you want to read the incompatibility I found:

I tried to manage other bugs, bot no one better than you know the code. I get errors when accidentally the game activates the Window Party Command, I tried to remove it definetely but I tried an alternative way instead of overwriting the original method.

Other errors I get are about the method input (I also noticed that the editing of the "input" method for Battle Symphony, didn't work on me, and the program continued to tell me that @action_input_index didn't existed; I had to patch it by myself) or after changin randomly some members and then going up and down with the cursor of the Window Actor Command.
I will be really happy and thankful if you manage to make these three two scripts fully compatible.

Zanazaru

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi, this might be a dumb question but if I'd want to put it in a new project which scripts and resources do I have to copy (or make) and where do I put them?

Thanks in advance^^

edit: phrasing was kinda rude, just the question nothing else :D

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hate to necro, but I too would like to know how to merge this into an existing project. Specifically, a Luna Engine project.

c61dyn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the bump... Someone asked before but no answer... is there no way to access the party menu or escape during battles?

I can see that the script does refer to Escape speed etc, but surely there's no real way of having escape if there's no party window?
The only way I can see around this without any scripting is to make Escape a special skill that effects all allies and have every class know it.

If you want to go really in depth, you can make an "Escape" Skill Type, and assign the escape skill to the "Escape" Skill Type.

CTB How to get an Escape Funtion 1.png

CTB How to get an Escape Funtion 2.png

CTB How to get an Escape Funtion 3.pngJust make sure that your characters know the skill at lvl1 or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn