SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@SwiftIllusion Great work as ever Swift!! Loving what you did with the animations and the recolors! To answer your question, posting it to this thread is fine, as it doubles the purpose of notifying me and making a link available so I can add it up on the Community contributions section!

^^ Thank you very much :D, glad you like it :)! Happy to be able to give back when I can.

gDUBWXX.gif

Slime map sprites provided based on : http://www.akashics.moe/animated-battlers/

(all colors available in the animated battlers included in the zip)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hezd1m88rvwd95/MonsterSlimeSprite.zip?dl=0

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
(The database is finally getting some love! )

I know it's WIP, but some entries are already wrong (eg. name, rank). Might wanna have quick check on 'em.

Oh, dont forget their type too!

Good start, Nina. Keep it up! :)

Justice

Ækashics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the heads up Riff! I took care of those typos!

Quick update! I've been working in our next update's animated Dragon! It's been a blast so far and I hope you guys will like it!

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
WOW! I really love your animated monsters! They're super cute and somehow bring the game to life! Thank you for sharing! :D

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you Queen! And Kloe, yes! Though maybe not a full rainbow, we'll see!

Demios is ready for next week !

Yay!! Demios looks super cool! I was expecting a more cuddly one personally but this makes him AWESOME for boss fights!! The statics are always awesome though, I'm looking forward to it!

Justice

Ækashics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@BloodletterQ Haha It does take a while! I usually split up my tasks through the week so I have time for other obligations, but it's a week long effort for every release for the most part! On average I'd say on a good day a really ellaborate Rank 1,2 or 3 can take anywhere between 4-8 hours from start to finish! Ideally I try to be organized with both my daily schedule and drawing time so I can get the best quality for all battlers within the time I have available (i.e time where I don't have to do school/work activities !) 

Last edited by a moderator:

Superhiro_Nik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the excellent work :) It's amazing of you to give that away for free to the community and I'm looking forward to everything you publish!

Justice

Ækashics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you! Stay tuned for tuesday!

DamianCastaway

Notepad++ Warrior
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Normally I would insert a meme here about taking my money, however I soon realized that you cannot take  a resource I lack. So instead allow me to give you a round of applause and shower you in praise. These are truly astounding! Shading and line work are magnificent. 

Justice

Ækashics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you Damian!

I want to use this post to let everyone know the Community Contributions section is officially up! go check it out today to see what users like @SwiftIllusion @newnikko and @McSundae have kindly contributed so far! love what you guys have pumped out, thank you for sharing with the community as well!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/taqGMEb.png[/IMG]

For those who don't know, through our Librarium releases, they have been pumping out map sprite resources of their favorite assets!

So far Newnikko did the entire Gunblin brothers set, Swift pumped out some amazingly colorful slimes and Mcsundae brough aboard yet more great slime variations! <3

Check them out and give them some love!

Ækashics ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

Last edited by a moderator:

newnikko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
Naturally all my contributions are free. I used sprites of base MV to reach there.

Sprite is free for non-commercial and commercial use following standard RTP terms of use for any RPG maker edits.

No personal credit necessary

Justice

Ækashics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hery everyone! Starting with this new second term of Feburary, there’s something I need your opinion with!

In light of the release of Dragonlord Demios, I’ve been considering to give a greater foucs to animated monsters, seeing as how they are the norm now for many indie RPGs and there’s a huge shortage of them, I certianly do not want you, Librarium supporters, to fall behind either!

What I want to propose is this;

In one update, I will release a set of animated monsters from Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 3 with the appropriate recolors. There will be no static monsters released with this as animating -three- monsters takes a considerable amount of time and effort!

In the following update,  there will be a static Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 monster for each rank, But included with that we will also have an animated Rank 4 monster to go with it!

As you may remember , Rank 4 is a dragon rank! Battlers like Dragonlord Demios . This will effectively take a lot more time to make, which is why I can only release one of each static rank, and one animated Rank 4.

I want you guys to let me know what you think about this, either with a vote on a poll or/and in the comments! Thanks!

http://strawpoll.me/6848210

Ækashics 

ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Very very good idea, i really appreciate it :D  There is actually nothing wrong about your static battlers but the animated one's are kinda unique - or are there any other entirely free to use, animated and good looking battlers? I don't think so ;D

You evolve with every release and i love where this is going :)

guyhi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Will you be animating previous battlers if you do the new release scheme?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpanglyBobby99