Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, all

I commissioned some artwork to compliment the amazing KemonoSD packs by Ækashics. The art features some walking sprites, some SV battlers with multiple variations, and their associated weapons.

The resources are free for commercial and non-commercial use, just credit 'fstar9688, RPG Maker forum'.

SV Hero and his sword
SV_SDHero.pngSV_SDHero (Variant2).pngSV_SDHero (New Format).pngsingle sword.png
SV Ranger and his crossbow
SV_SDRanger.pngSV_SDRanger Alternate Win (Static).pngSV_SDRanger Alternate Win (Moving Head).pngWeapons hunter.png
SV Mage and his staff
SV_SDMage.pngSV_SDMage2.pngWeapons Mage.png
SV Knight and her sword
Aek_Cat_Knight_A.pngAek_Cat_Knight_B.pngAek_Cat_Knight_C.pngAek_Cat_Knight_Sword.png
Kraken Knight walking sprite
$SDKraken_Knight.png
Boar Knight walking sprite
$SDBoar_Knight-sheet.png
Sorcerer walki- err, floating sprite
$SDSorcerer.png

Here are the links to the KemonoSD packs by Ækashics. I am in no way associated with Ækashics; I just think these packs deserve a bit more attention and love, hence the above expansion. Plus, these were designed to be used in tandem, so... it's canny helpful.

I hope you enjoy these. There shall be at least one more addition, coming soon, and hopefully at least one more item that isn't really related to KemonoSD but compliments it well enough.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cthulhu95