AES_MZ_CommandControl - Supercharge your battle commands!

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I decided to port over AES_CommandControl, and it went...disturbingly without any problems which has me a bit concerned. :D No but really, this went almost too well, so I expect bug reports. Anyway!

This plugin lets you do all sorts of fun things with actor commands. Copypasta'd straight out of my github:
  • Able to enable/disable attack, guard, and item globally or on an per character/class/equip/state basis
  • Can replace the attack command, optionally requiring certain conditions to be met in order to do so such as less than 50% hp, affliction by a certain state, etc
  • Able to move certain commands, such as guard, over to a left or right sub-menu
  • Can re-order commands by type (attack, limit, single, skills, guard, item, etc)
  • Can unleash special abilities when using basic attack, based on certain conditions combined with random chance
  • Can seal the item command on an actor/class/equip/state
  • Can set single skills on the actor command window, similar to attack
  • Able to repurpose TP into a limit break resource, showing a special command once TP reaches a certain threshold--either temporarily overwriting the attack command or appearing as an extra, temporary command in the actor command window
  • Can apply states when an actor guards in addition to the standard guard effect. These effects can be applied to either the user or even the entire party

You can find this plugin in my RMMZ library here

Edit: The terms of use can be found in the readme there and should be reviewed before using, but in general: free in commercial and noncommercial alike, just give me credit, don't try to pass it off as your own, etc. :)

Last edited:

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Aesica, could you please add terms of use?
Oh right, I should mention that's listed in the readme on my github. I'll include that on the main post, but I do like to keep the terms consolidated so, if I ever have to update them, I don't have any inconsistencies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnie5