Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A few people I ran this by expressed some interest in a tileset from an abandoned project of mine, so rather than let it sit and rot on my hard drive until eventually getting lost/deleted/etc, I figured I'd share it. (Note, I'll probably add even more tilesets/edits/whatever from other projects in the future, so I'm keeping the threat title rather generic)

• Free to use in any project (commercial, non-commercial, 18+, whatever) as long as you have the RM version matching the spoiler title. You can of course use them in other RM versions too, but you need to own the one with matching RTP as per the usual rules.
  • Credit me (Aesica) and Kadokawa/Degica too (which you're probably already doing) since most of what's here is derived from RTP assets.
  • Don't try to sell these assets, don't bundle, redistribute, or otherwise try to pass them as you own, etc. No jerk behavior pls kthx.
  • Other than that, use as you see fit.

A1

Note: The stuff on the right side probably won't match the other similarly-colored tiles. I just never bothered to remove them from the tileset. These floors have a faintly pulsing glow to them.

A2

Note: One of the right-side tiles is sparkly star-stuff that's easy to miss in the editor.

A5

B

Alternate Darkspace 1

Alternate Darkspace 2

101010011 (repeating)

Light & Dark Clown Vomit (repeating)

Static (yeah wtf indeed)

Last edited:

FirelordMaria

Harry Potter Sonic Obama 10
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool! I like the colorful void concept :3

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
All aboard the bifrost bridge :thumbsup-right:

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added a few more things: Lots of chests and some modified...monitor tiles? I always saw those as a sort of screen display tile, so now it comes in animatable static and several varieties of BSOD. And a beach ball for kicks--literal or figurative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uniteditcare