Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aetheria.png
Plot:
For hundreds of years, the kingdom of Lyonesse has been a shining beacon of hope and prosperity across the land. That all changed however, when a Lyonessian general named Eisenhardt sold his soul to the demon Apollyon in exchange for extraordinary power. With his newly obtained dark magic, Eisenhardt overthrew the king and plunged the realm into chaos. Now, a resistance group led by the Lyonessian princess seeks to take its country back from its despotic ruler.

Characters:

Aldis: A famous knight of Lyonesse who now works as a lowly blacksmith. He is sought out by princess Yasmin in order to join the Resistance. He serves as the story's main protagonist.

Yasmin: The princess of Lyonesse who seeks to take back her kingdom from Lord Eisenhardt. She is the leader of the Resistance, and the story's secondary protagonist.

Reynard: Yasmin's personal bodyguard who helped her escape Lyonesse Castle during its takeover. He is the secondary leader of the Resistance.

Elianor: A holy knight from the Church of Aetheria, she joins the Resistance in order to destroy the darkness surrounding Lord Eisenhardt.

Eisenhardt: A once respected general of Lyonesse, he made a pact with the demon Apollyon in order to obtain supernatural abilities. He is the story's main antagonist.

Apollyon: An ancient demon of darkness whose origin and motives are shrouded in mystery.

Gameplay:
Aetheria is a turn-based RPG featuring four unique party members, each with their own special abilities. Normal skills are learned by leveling your characters up, and cost SP (Stamina Points) to use. SP regenerates over time, and some items can also help replenish it. Magic on the other hand, cannot be used without equipping a Guardian: a mystical spirit that gives characters various stat boosts as well as new spells to use.

Recruitment:
I'm currently looking to fill two positions:
  1. Mapper: Fairly self explanatory. (Maps are made with Celianna's Tileset)
  2. Artist (Filled)
My Roles:
  1. Managing
  2. Writing, story, etc.
  3. Events
  4. Scripts

Last edited:

Alastor_1416

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español,Ingles
Primarily Uses
Other
I would love to participate there is no need to pay me I do it because I am interested I will do the devil and the princess.

Alastor_1416

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español,Ingles
Primarily Uses
Other
Aquí hay un ejemplar de la princesa caminando muy pronto.
Perdón por la traducción. Olvidé que está en inglés
[/IMG]

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Alastor_1416 This is an English forum. Please translate your post to English. If your English isn't good enough, use Google Translate.

Neilski23

Newbie Artist/Mapper
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, may I ask what mapping do you need? Parallax or tiled? I do both, but I'm more experienced in tiled mapping. Some samples of my tiled mapping:
Map005.png Map009.png
I'm also an artist, albeit not the greatest, but can do the job done. Check my deviantart here

Nighthawkies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Estonian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello.

If the position is still open i would be interested.

I may be new but i have enjoyed the creation of maps in rpg maker.
I have been looking for a project to join.

Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Plot:
For hundreds of years, the kingdom of Lyonesse has been a shining beacon of hope and prosperity across the land. That all changed however, when a Lyonessian general named Eisenhardt sold his soul to the demon Apollyon in exchange for extraordinary power. With his newly obtained dark magic, Eisenhardt overthrew the king and plunged the realm into chaos. Now, a resistance group led by the Lyonessian princess seeks to take its country back from its despotic ruler.

Characters:

Aldis: A famous knight of Lyonesse who now works as a lowly blacksmith. He is sought out by princess Yasmin in order to join the Resistance. He serves as the story's main protagonist.

Yasmin: The princess of Lyonesse who seeks to take back her kingdom from Lord Eisenhardt. She is the leader of the Resistance, and the story's secondary protagonist.

Reynard: Yasmin's personal bodyguard who helped her escape Lyonesse Castle during its takeover. He is the secondary leader of the Resistance.

Elianor: A holy knight from the Church of Aetheria, she joins the Resistance in order to destroy the darkness surrounding Lord Eisenhardt.

Eisenhardt: A once respected general of Lyonesse, he made a pact with the demon Apollyon in order to obtain supernatural abilities. He is the story's main antagonist.

Apollyon: An ancient demon of darkness whose origin and motives are shrouded in mystery.

Gameplay:
Aetheria is a turn-based RPG featuring four unique party members, each with their own special abilities. Normal skills are learned by leveling your characters up, and cost SP (Stamina Points) to use. SP regenerates over time, and some items can also help replenish it. Magic on the other hand, cannot be used without equipping a Guardian: a mystical spirit that gives characters various stat boosts as well as new spells to use.

Recruitment:
I'm currently looking to fill two positions:
  1. Mapper: Fairly self explanatory. (Maps are made with Celianna's Tileset)
  2. Artist (Filled)
My Roles:
  1. Managing
  2. Writing, story, etc.
  3. Events
  4. Scripts
Hey man! Ive been dying to do some mapping on RPG Maker VX Ace! Hit me up if you want some done.

demifiend700

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update: A spot just opened up for artists to do character portraits. PM if interested.

demifiend700

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Now looking for a spriter to do animated battle sprites for characters. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oddball wrote on The_Sarah's profile.
Today: started the Army HQ. I opted for a bulky, heavy design.
Did YOU know that "$game_switches[55] = true" and "$game_switches[055] = true" do completely different things, and you should never leave a zero in? I didn't. :p
mzActor2.png mzSF_Actor2.png, mzSchoolActor2.png added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayato_Ketsueki