Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Guys,

I am working on the Harry Potter alike Game for my girlfriend. So I thought, I share from time to time some of my little edits. I don't mind critic, it helps for improvement.
  • As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~
  • Credit is appreciated
  • They are free to use for commercial or non commercial at least i get a free copy of the game
  • You are free to edit, change, recolor, re-edit, remix, maim, mangle, add on, divide, and conquer to your heart's content.
  • Check the Terms of other artists, if it is an edit!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Niffler is edit of the moles of whtdragon

Edit of RTP Outside A4 and C for a better matching hogwarts castle

Roof:

Castle:

The Sorting Hat is a RTP edit

Face:

Character: + Recolor

The Icons for the Banners are from the homepage: https://game-icons.net/

Unless the Hufflepuff it is from scratch. All are RTP edits

Hope you like it. More comes soon

regards Afaryz

Last edited:

Nilom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great idea!

I would recommend to match the face graphic more with the character graphic though.
The speaking hat doesn't have a mouth under the hat. It is formed from his wrinkels.

And because he is kinda "alife" he doesn't let the top of his hat hang down limply.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great idea!

I would recommend to match the face graphic more with the character graphic though.
The speaking hat doesn't have a mouth under the hat. It is formed from his wrinkels.

And because he is kinda "alife" he doesn't let the top of his hat hang down limply.
Thanks for youe input. I will try to do a better match, but unfortunately i am more game maker then artist^^

I will work on the top of the head and try a more lively version.

The reason why he has a mouth is quite simple. As i read the books that was my version in my mind actually also of my girlfriend so this will definitely stay. But if you want to use it as base feel free to do :)

Updated: I hope you like it :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigzaaGamer