after knockout you appear at hospital in rpg maker mv

SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
I was trying to figure out a way to do an event to where you appear at the hospital after losing a battle or being knocked out. Like Pokemon where when your Pokemon pass out you appear at the PokeCenter.

ColeTheo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm looking for this as well. And going further with the Pokemon theme it will detract money from your current amount with each death.

DustyZiroto

The one guy who never left XP
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Before I begin explaining it, are all encounters evented, or are they just troops?

SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
They are events, and maybe troops later.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They are events, and maybe troops later.
That is not what was really meant by the question.
ALL battles are with troops, but those battles can be called by event or by random encounter.

If your battles are by event only, you can simply make all those events contain a branch for loosing a battle.

If even part of your battles is NOT by event but by random encounter table, you'll need a plugin for that because by default, random generated battles are ending in autodeath.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FeatherStone