After two years of my game, I'm done. Farewell...

Megumi_Aramaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, it's me Megumi Aramaki, the creator of Final Fantasy Golden Stories. Remember me?

I think it's time for me to leave the forum for good. Because the RPG Maker games has become more boring and a waste of time and money as well. Due to my own circumstances, I lost my interest in the game because I don't want to buy plugins or something and can't think of making another game anymore. Thanks to those who played my games and it's time for me to say goodbye and never think about it again and again. Farewell!

Megumi Aramaki...

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we will miss you, but noone said you should buy plugins :p

hopefully you come back or try other people games you like.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Starts singing Auld Lang Syne...

Sorry to see you go, but good luck on your future endeavors!

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good luck in the future, I hope you find success wherever it may be.

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, it's me Megumi Aramaki, the creator of Final Fantasy Golden Stories. Remember me?

I think it's time for me to leave the forum for good. Because the RPG Maker games has become more boring and a waste of time and money as well. Due to my own circumstances, I lost my interest in the game because I don't want to buy plugins or something and can't think of making another game anymore. Thanks to those who played my games and it's time for me to say goodbye and never think about it again and again. Farewell!

Megumi Aramaki...

Huh? I never payed for a single plugin, although I have a few expensive ones on my wishlist.

But here is the thing: You need not to own all plugins (or graphics or music) you ever see. It is way easier and more satisfying to build a good game with a hand full of carefully selected plugins (or graphics or music) than it is to make a game with a load of them.

And if you do buy plugins/graphics/music, you can just use them over and over and over forever and ever and ever.

So, it is your call if you want to leave, but I think you're better off to just stop buying things you don't need and start enjoying the things you already have.

Last edited:

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Megumi Aramaki...
I'm sorry you've lost interest, and I hope that if you ever get the urge to create something and come back that you embrace that!

Good luck in the future :D

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haha I feel ya. But I treat is as any other hobby I'd spend a little money on here and there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_11_27_2022_10_0_8.png
finally finished all the sprites for my friend's Comic book OC that I put in my game.
1669612924226.png
Added collectible trading cards to my current game, bio-Synthetica.
I plan to have a total of 20 different BATTLE-bot cards you can find & collect.
100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseribbon