Solovei

Has approximate knowledge of many things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
... So I got caught up in looking at ALL THE THREADS (especially the plugins and resources...) that I forgot to actually introduce myself. Sorry about that!

Hi, I'm Solo, and when I have too much free time (i.e. now) I start entirely too many projects -- about a month ago I was helping someone move an office and I suddenly thought "hey what if I give making games a try?" And, well. Here we are.
I'm not the best artist but I consider myself a pretty decent writer.

I'm working on a game that... honestly, I'll be lucky if I actually finish it (see above re: too many projects). It's based on some characters from a homebrew D&D campaign that my friend ran for a little while - a group of girls in modern-day rural Japan calling themselves the Blossom Blades. It's not... quite a VN, not quite horror, not quite a traditional RPG either.... We'll see what it turns into!

Finnuval

Made of sarcasm and rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun xD

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Solovei Click on the smilies (the smiley face) and scroll down til you see "Kaomoji" and you'll see it. :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome to the forums! I can definitely relate to starting things and more things, and....uh...yeah. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00