- Dec 27, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Ahriman's Prophecy is an original game by Aveyond Studios (formerly Amaranth Games).
This project has being done with their approval.
Aia, a beautiful fantasy world doomed to be destroyed by the demon, Ahriman. In a desperate attempt to stop the prophecy, the Daughters of Light send you, a young but powerful magic wielder, on a difficult quest to unlock the secrets of the prophecy and hopefully, learn how to stop it.
- Talia Maurva, a young woman from the small island village of Elden. She hopes to become an herbalist some day. She loves her village and has no desire to leave.
- Devin Perry, a young man from the small island village of Elden. He is an apprentice blacksmith. One day, he hopes to take over the smithy in the village.
- Alicia Pendragon, the crown princess of Thais. Alicia doesn't want to live the life of a typical princess. She wishes to become a great sword woman. Don't get on her bad side, because she has a temper.
- Jack is a scoundrel, but a darn good thief if you need one. He's often in and out of the Thais jail system.
- Frederick le Mew dreams of being a successful shapeshifter. He's learned how to turn into a chicken, but that’s not enough to satisfy his goal. Someday he'll learn to shift into something terrifying. If only.
- Haddan Albardk, a mercenary of short stature and wide breadth. He's extremely strong and will work for you for the right price. Don't get in his way if he swings his hammer.
- Game designer: Aveyond Studios
- Creator: Duc Anh Nguyen
- Programming: Radial Apps
- Editors: Shirleen See & Ari Koelle-Pittel
- Music: Aaron Walz, Ron Clarke, Morten Gjermundsen, Bijorn Lynn Annwn, Hiroki Kikuta, Joseph Cowan, Duc Anh Nguyen, Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes
- Art: Enterbrain, KADOKAWA, Thach Thao Le, Avery, Celianna, Lunarea, Candacis, PandaMaru, Ayene, Sithjester, Mack/REFMAP, Indrah, Folce-zero, whtdragon, Kiritan, Studio Pickle, Caitlin Nicnubill