Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all you happy game makers!

It has been quite a while. So long in fact that I have almost forgotten how to structure things properly, so I will have to work on that. I've been dabbling in a new style that I'd love to continue getting right, and in the spirit of the Touch the Stars Game Jam that @Touchfuzzy recently announced, a good friend in the community suggested I go ahead and release alongside.

Now, this is far from done, but if there is enough interest in this style, I'd love to continue into full tileset options for commercial use. Interiors, exteriors, etc. Might even make more pieces for the airship to allow for more diverse themes and colors.

I've missed this community so much, and have certainly missed the gamejams. I am looking forward to participating, and of course, I would love to see how you might use this piece for such a fun and creative project theme.

It's good to be back. :)

Ship is free to use in both commercial and non-commercial projects. Please credit me when using, and link all references back to this post. As always, I'd love any feedback you might have on how to improve for the next time. Happy making!

Airship.pngAirshipoverlay.pngSeaship.pngSeashipoverlay.png

Last edited:

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OMG that's freakin' amazing! While you're on the subject of vehicles.. I wouldn't mind if you made this kinda style for ships too :p My pirate game could use a few of those xD

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG that's freakin' amazing! While you're on the subject of vehicles.. I wouldn't mind if you made this kinda style for ships too :p My pirate game could use a few of those xD
Actually fully intend to make some masts for this. I'll do that soon.

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, everyone! It was pointed out that the airship rail was not part of the overlay, so I've fixed that. I've also added a seafaring ship as well (my attempt at one, anyway). I wanted to do this anyway, and I appreciated the suggestion from @lordvalinar. Same credit/use rules apply. Have fun!

Seaship.pngSeashipoverlay.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relegence